We arrived at the office this morning to find a rather lovely treat.
Here at Clearsilver, we work hard delivering great results for our clients, but we also recognise that it’s good to have some fun and relax a little from time to time. So imagine our delight when we came into the office this morning to find these chocolate delights, each one personalised!
The questions is; how many of our chocolate eggs will make it home intact, never mind survive until Easter Sunday?
We’ve all been hard at work since Christmas, so we feel that we’ve earned our chocolate hit, with:
- 3 new website launches including www.equita.co.uk, www.rossandroberts.co.uk, and not forgetting our own sparkling new-look site www.clearsilver.co.uk.
- Significant media coverage raising awareness of The Haven’s Breast Cancer Haven Garden at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Heading down to London Fashion Week with hair and beauty client, Russell Eaton
And several new business wins, including:
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show for The Haven
- Leeds Libraries
- Independent Schools Council
- Change for Life (NHS)
- Fresh Pak
All our new clients have come to Clearsilver for targeted PR, social media campaigns and innovative design. Even in this world of digital media we’re finding that there’s still an important need for well created and perfectly crafted design for print.
The team at Clearsilver are all heading off in different directions for our Easter breaks – Paul’s got an Easter Sunday wedding; Kate’s heading to a family reunion in London and Louise is hoping for some dry weather for a walking trip in the Lake District.
Whatever you’re up to, have a great bank holiday weekend.