Want to join Team Clearsilver? Here’s where it begins.
If we’re hiring, you’ll find our current vacancies listed here, so keep checking back – or drop us a line and we’ll email you when something suitable comes up. And even if we’re not hiring, it’s worth sending us a CV anyway, because we can often find a role for someone with the right skills, talents and attitudes.
So, what are we looking for? Relevant, proven knowledge and experience (or a clear willingness to learn) would be a good start; a professional qualification (CIM or CIPR, for example) wouldn’t hurt, either. We’re thinkers, as well as doers, so good strategy, planning and analytical skills are a definite plus. Above all, you’ll need to be serious about client service, the quality of the work, and being part of a team. We’re a close-knit bunch at Clearsilver, and we’re not big on titles and pecking-orders. So while we recruit for specific roles, we all pitch in and do whatever needs doing to get the job done.
If that sounds good, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your CV, with a covering letter, to email@example.com – we’ll treat it in complete confidence, and won’t share your details with anyone else.
Vacancy – Social Content Editor
Main duties and repsonsibilities:
- Define social media strategy with Social Media Manager and Head of PR to retain and increase engagement, referral traffic and followings for all clients and Clearsilver
- Manage and grow existing social presence for clients and Clearsilver by creating weekly schedules
- Manage the execution of all social posts across all platforms, and use analysis tools to devise a content strategy that will generate the highest engagement
- Be up to date with the current and future trends in social media how this impacts/benefits Clearsilver and our clients
- Work with Clearsilver’s in-house creative team to develop appropriate visuals/graphic content to drive maximum engagement
- Work alongside Clearsilver’s PR team to ensure PR and Social activity is seamless for all clients
- To evaluate, assess and create client & Clearsilver social reports on a monthly basis, or as required.
- The successful candidate will be immersed in and passionate about the world of social media and have a comprehensive understanding of what content works best on each platform
- Proven experience of driving strong social engagement and referral traffic
- Proven track record of crafting social posts that engage, excite and drive followers to comment, like and share
- An ability to react, engage and respond to clients/Clearsilver’s audience appropriately to get the best results